The Amazing Benefits Of Persimmon Seed Oil
The persimmon fruit is considered one of the most exotic in the world, and with a sweet, tasty flavor, many people who get their hands on them claim they are both delicious and nutritious. This is true for a myriad of reasons, but what some people don't recognize is that the seeds themselves, within the fruity flesh, are actually an amazing antidote for specific external issues.
It is advised that the seeds of the persimmon not be ingested, but the oil that is derived from these seeds has nutritional power and value that can't be overlooked. Here's some of the key benefits associated with this impressive oil.
There are so many people who are constantly on a never-ending quest to figure out how to keep or regain their youthful appearance. The state of your skin is no joke and when those laugh lines, crows feet or sagging skin start to make their way onto your face, many people don't know how to handle it.
While the skincare industry and many well-known companies would have you shelling out ridiculous amounts of money for some top-of-the-line face creams, you actually only need some specific oils to restore your skin's natural glow.
Persimmon seed oil helps to revitalize the cells in your skin while also killing off free radicals. It also has incredibly high levels of vitamin C and vitamin A which do an amazing job of restoring youthful looking skin.
We have all been there. We've either eaten a little bit too much at the county fair or gone overboard at the movies with candy and popcorn, but when you have tummy troubles, more often than not, it's because your digestive tract is backed up and not working effectively. This can lead to cramping, indigestion, constipation and a whole host of other gut issues.
Persimmon oil helps to aid the natural digestive juices from the outside in. All you'll need to do is mix some persimmon seed oil with some coconut or jojoba oil and rub it into your lower and upper belly after you've eaten a big meal and you'll be pleased to see the difference in 10 or 15 minutes time.
This oil has been known to lower blood pressure, and along with that perk, it can also help to revitalize new blood cells. Try putting a drop or two behind your ear or on your wrist and the oil will permeate your skin and eventually reach your internal organs that need this little boost.
Due to the essential nutrients that are intrinsic within this oil it helps to increase the amount of hemoglobin in the blood which aids in the way the blood is flowing. When the necessary amount of red blood cells are present it helps to encourage and define cognitive functions, metabolism, energy levels and cellular growth. A very important oil to have around for your overall health, you can even use persimmon in an oil warmer or diffuser to obtain the benefits.
Reference: Ray Spotts
- Contact Us
- Coconut Oil-2
- Absorption Ratings for Carrier Oils
- Cold Pressing Method
- What are Essential Fatty Acids
- Cherry Kernel Oil
- Fixed Oils and Skin Penetration
- Hempseed Oil
- Almond Oil
- Cocoa butter
- Camelina Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Antibacterial Effects Of Carrier Oil
- Lime Blossom Oil (macerated)
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Carrot Oil, Wild Carrot Oil (macerated)
- Kukui Nut Oil
- Jojoba Wax
- Passion Flower OIl (Macerated)
- Pumkin Seed Oil - Cucurbita maxima, C. pepo
- Hydrocotyle Oil (macerated)
- Palm Kernel Oil
- Rapeseed Oil - Carrier Oil
Who's On Line
We have 70 guests and one member online
- SHOREA STENOPTERA SEED BUTTER
- Shea Butter- 7 Amazing Benefits Of Shea Butter
- Monoi Oil For Hair & Skin
- Mango Seed Oil
- Cohune Oil Is The Next Big Thing
- Brazil Nut OIl
- 7 Impressive Benefits Of Allspice
- Camelina Oil Benefits, Uses, and Side Effects
- Are there any side effects of taking Epazote oil?
- Like eating peanut oil? Get serving size guidelines, health risks, and more Story by Kiran Dhaliwal, Master's Degree N
- Is canola oil a superfood? Find out what the experts say, get serving sizes, and health benefits
- Squalene Oil-What Are the Benefits
- Milk Thistle - Seed Oil - 7 Science-Based Benefits
- Sea Buckthorn? Can Sea Buckthorn Skin Creams Make a Difference?
- Pomegranate Seed Oil - 8 Incredible Benefits & Uses
- Flaxseed Oil — Plus How to Use It
- The Amazing Benefits Of Persimmon Seed Oil
- Wheatgerm Oil - Triticum vulgare, T. durum, T. aestivum-2
- Wheatgerm Oil - Triticum vulgare, T. durum, T. aestivum
- Walnut Oil - Juglans regia - 2